miércoles, 29 de abril de 2015

Start Early on ENTREPRENEURSHIP!

I am very honored to have been invited to be the Key-Note Speaker on the first ever TEC - Teen Entrepreneur College Summit organized by the Houston Community College @HCCDistrict

High School students form Houston and surroundings areas will be able to learn first hand form real entrepreneurs and college professors on the importance of 'Entrepreneurship' and embark in an entrepreneurial adventure.
In recognition of these high school students and future entrepreneurs, I posted a new article on my www.entrepreneurperformance.com Blog which I called 'Start Early on Entrepreneurship!' 


I am sure you will like it.
- It's your TIME.

Luis Vicente



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Que el Eclipse No Te Eclipse: Abrazando la resiliencia en tiempos de oscuridad.

  "Que el eclipse no te eclipse: deja que tu resiliencia  brille más fuerte que cualquier sombra." -     Luis Vicente García Gilib...